Saturday, September 19, 2020

Loving what I've done with Savory(?) so far

 

   
    For so long, my mind has been blank on what I wanted to do with Savory. Recently however, I've been on a roll with the development and I'm just really proud of myself. First of all, holy shit it's been so long since my last post lmao. But yeah, I know I've said that to so many people but that'll be the last time(maybe). Shows such as Pepper Ann, Mission Hill, Clerks have heavily help me get through the development. Alice, Samantha, Dennis, and Mitch all got redesigns and they look great! To make the audience understand the type of character they are, I drew multiple illustrations putting them in different situations. Example Below!!
This is an old illustration, see the old designs? :)
This is an old illustration, Dennis looks different ;)

    Something else I want to do with my creations is begin selling prints and stickers of my characters. Sure they aren't as popular or noticeable as many others but marketing my work is what I repeatedly tell myself to do.... So I will!... Eventually. Also! I plan on buying a shirt with these characters printed on to advertise my project publicly. Just for myself though so sorry if you want one for yourself but maybe someday in the future? Still working on the design of it but I'll share it on my social media profiles when it's all done!

One thing I really want to change about Savory is that title. It really doesn't fit what the show is about nor is it eye catching. That is all. Have a great day. Now go buy yourself a donut.







No comments:

Post a Comment